- This event has passed.
Love Is in the Air KAL (Knit Along)
May 4 - July 13
Want to know about upcoming knitting classes and events?
Join our email list!
Love is in the Air is the perfect name for this romantic summer tank. The lace pattern is undeniably feminine and the waist shaping creates a flirty, flattering fit. Knit from the bottom up, the lace pattern is easy to memorize and knit. The pattern is written for bust sizes 34.5”-55.75”.
In this KAL you will learn how to:
- Make a proper swatch to test your gauge
- Knit a sweater from the bottom up
- Knit lace
- Read your knitting so you can always tell what row you are on
- Use a lifeline so you never have to rip all your work out again
- Pick up and knit to create a nicely finished edge
- Make minor adjustments to the pattern for a more tailored fit
- Join in the round without twisting your stitches
- Decipher pattern writing shorthand (don’t worry, we’ve rewritten it so that you’ll understand it)
Participants must know how to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off prior to starting this KAL. Experience knitting in the round would be helpful, but is not necessary for the adventurous knitter.
This KAL is part of our online Mountain Hollow Farm Knit Along Club. Learn more and sign up at https://mtnhollow.com/mhf-kal-club.